Econowind is looking for a Sales executive/engineer
The Sales Executive will be the core of executing our commercial efforts. Your role is very broad as we are a small team still, ranging from making sure the customer gets a proper experience (from inbound to quotation) to support our image. Marketing and hands-on getting the reply done in time is crucial in our efforts to change the industry. The job is on-site, full-time and applicable to Junior to Mid-Experienced level.
Who we are
Econowind B.V. is a leading company that focuses on wind propulsion of seagoing vessels. Six years after its establishment, Econowind is leading in the installation of “VentoFoil” sail systems: a wing that works like a sail and saves about 10% fuel on sea-going vessels. We are a small company that expects to grow strongly in the coming years. Customer satisfaction, innovation and ambition are our keywords.
- A function with Impact! We are arguable the highest reducer of CO2 per person.
- Salary is market conform.
- Great team of dedicated professionals that will revolutionize the shipping industry.
- Challenges; high but realistic.
- Flexibility in working from home
- 40 hour workweek with 20 days of holidays
- CAO (collective labour agreement) in Metaal & Techniek
- Learning and growing in a sustainable technology scale up
- Teamwork that values your opinion and input on all levels
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Over-viewing Sales efforts; structure inbound requests & follow up (teams) meetings with international setting.
- Addressing the customer in a timely matter.
- Supporting external relations such as exhibitions, conventions, etc.
- Providing input to our look & feel and experience.
- International travel can be a part of your job if you like.
Qualifications and Skills
Education and background are less important than your character. Having said that, a proven track record and proof of your dedication will make your path understandable. English is a prerequisite and a technical education in Maritime and Aeronautical industry is beneficial because we have a team of people dedicated to changing the industry by having a thorough knowledge of it. Education level is preferably higher education (HBO/WO) in Business/Commercial Economy/Technical Maritime or Aeronautical. You are a networker that likes being around people and engaging with them. Your character is go-getting, commercial with a proven track record.
The contract will be feasible for Dutch nationals and possibly for persons with a paid employment in the Netherlands / a single permit that combines the residence permit and the work permit (in Dutch: gecombineerde vergunning verblijf en arbeid or GVVA).
Send your application firstname.lastname@example.org